NPJ® Non-Petroleum Jelly 7g Packet 50-pc BAG
From top-to-toe, Tattoos, Piercings, PMU and everything in between
After Inked NPJ moisturizes the skin by forming an effective barrier against dryness. The perfect Vegan ointment without any Petrolatum!
- Tattoos and PMU: Before, during and after. Better glide, optimal grip!
- Piercings: To soothe the newly healed stretched skin and also a lubricant when inserting larger gauge jewelry.
- Hands, feet, elbows, heels and cuticles moisturizer
- Anti-chafing soothing ointment
- After-laser ointment to nurture the skin
- Baby bottom ointment to soothe dry skin that can occur with diaper use
- Protects and restores moisture to dogs and cats elbows and paw pads. Softens calloused areas and increase the pliability of the pads.
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Clinically tested / Dermatologist tested
- Non-Allergenic / Non-Irritant
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Beeswax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
Made in USA of global ingredients.
Directions of Use
TATTOOS, PMU AND DRY SKIN:
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin.
- Less is more. A little bit goes a long way.
- Use as often as needed.
- With clean hands, remove and clean your jewelry and piercing as instructed by your piercer.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked NPJ and gently massage it into your piercing.
- Apply After Inked NPJ to lubricate your jewelry and reinsert.
DOGS AND CATS:
- Clean and dry paws.
- Spread a thin layer on pads and between toes. No need to shave hair. Always wipe your dog’s paws after being outside.
- Reapply as needed.
How to use the Patented Tear ‘n Tuck re-closable Pillow Pack:
- Tear the top notch of the pillow pack.
- Gently squeeze the top-middle of the pillow pack to dispense the tattoo moisturizer on to your clean hands.
- Fold down the middle notch and tuck it into the small opening.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging may contain more and/or different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings and directions before using a product. Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.