6 in x 8 in Sheet / Tattoo Aftercare Dressing / Clear Adhesive Bandage
The After Inked Tattoo Dressing is a transparent waterproof bacterial barrier that covers and protects new fresh tattoos from exposure to dirt and abrasion.
It consists of a thin film with a medical-grade adhesive backing that gently, yet securely, adheres to the skin. Micropores make the dressing breathable, allowing moisture vapor to escape while containing the normal exudate from the new tattoo.
Size: 6" x 8" Sheet
- Manufactured and sterilized in the USA
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly prior to application. Always wear gloves when applying the tattoo dressing to someone else.
- Gently cleanse the tattoo and surrounding shaved skin with warm water and After Inked® Foam Cleanser. Avoid green soap. Rinse well with clean water.
Lightly pat dry with clean wipe or air dry thoroughly.
- Remove the sheet from the pouch. Peel the liner from the dressing to expose the adhesive surface. Place the dressing on the tattoo and apply firm pressure so it sticks to the skin.
- Remove the paper backing starting from the center cut, applying pressure on the film while removing the paper. Do not stretch the dressing during application.
- Cover tattoo completely plus 1” all around for good adhesion. It is OK to overlap more than one piece. Make sure all edges are sealed.
- Do not leave the dressing on for more than 24 hours. If the dressing leaks or becomes loose, remove it.
Directions for Removal
- Wash your hands thoroughly. Find an edge of the dressing, lift it and slowly peel it back over itself until the entire dressing lifts. Avoid stretching the skin.
- Gently cleanse the tattoo and surrounding skin with warm water and After Inked® Foam Cleanser.
- Lightly pat dry with clean wipe or air dry thoroughly.
- Apply After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer and continue to moisturize daily.
Use only as directed. Do not use if you have an adhesive allergy. If redness or rash occurs, remove and discontinue use, and if severe, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on permanent makeup areas such as eyebrows, eyes or lips. For external use only. Not intended for application over infected tattoos. SINGLE USE ONLY. DO NOT REUSE.