Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion 7ml
After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer is a patented formula that delivers effective skin moisturization and helps to preserve the colors of your tattoos. There's no petroleum so it won't stick to or stain your clothes.
This moisturizing skin lotion, enriched with Grape Seed Oil, can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eye liner, and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizing lotion.
If you are Vegan, After Inked® is great for you. It's also been Dermatologist tested, non-allergenic and non-irritating.
After Inked® is blended and packaged in the USA. We only use facilities that are inspected by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure that the quality of our products meet the most stringent standards and that they exceed your expectations.
After Inked® is used and recommended by world renowned tattoo artists and has been featured on TV's Ink Master and NY Ink.
The 7ml reclosable pillow pack is designed for multiple uses and perfect to take with you everywhere; it is small enough to fit in a pocket or purse but contains enough moisturizing cream to go the distance.
Patented formulation. Made in USA of global ingredients.
Extracted from our US & European Patents: “It provides excellent skin hydration plus the additional benefit of reduction of TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss).”
Canada customers: Please go to After Inked Canada
Australia & New Zealand customers: Please go to After Inked Australia
Europe customers: Please go to After Inked UK
- 7ml reclosable pillow pack (tear, dispense, fold & tuck!)
- Enriched with Grape Seed Oil
- Paraben-Free / Fragrance-Free
- Non-petroleum based
- Cruelty-Free & No animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
- Clinically tested / Dermatologist tested
- Non-Allergenic / Non-Irritant
- Relieves itching due to dry skin
- Will not stick to your clothes
- Premium brand used and recommended by World-Renowned Professional Tattoo Artists.
After Inked® does not contain ingredients derived from wheat, barley, rye or oats.
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid (veg), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Synthetic Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (veg), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Directions of use
Tattoo Aftercare Instructions
For better results do not combine After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Gently wash your tattoo with After Inked Foam Cleanser and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- Make After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer a part of your daily skin care routine to help your skin maintain its natural moisture and keep your tattoos vibrant. Use it in its entirety and apply it daily to protect the life of your tattoo. Once the product has been absorbed you may apply sunscreen.
- For maximum freshness and extra boost of cooling effect, it is best kept refrigerated.
How to use the Patented Tear ‘n Tuck re-closable Pillow Pack:
- Tear the top notch of the pillow pack.
- Gently squeeze the top-middle of the pillow pack to dispense the tattoo moisturizer on to your clean hands.
- Fold down the middle notch and tuck it into the small opening.